I am excited to say that Simplymedri has been nominated for the Liebster Award. I want to thank Honey Lemon Tea for this nomination. If you are interested in natural makeup reviews, recipes, book reviews, and even reviews with some of the authors themselves, just to name a few, then you will thoroughly enjoy this blog. I truly appreciate this nomination and, since I am still fairly new to blogging, I find this to be such an honor.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer eleven questions the blogger gives you.
- Give eleven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate eleven blogs you think are worthy of the award (but they must have less than 200 followers.) **This rule is a little misleading since twitter followers may be included as well. So, you might not be able to tell the true number of “blog followers”. Make a guess and choose who you love.
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
- Give them eleven questions to answer.
11 Questions via Honey Lemon Tea:
- Why did you start blogging? I began blogging because I wanted to connect and share my thoughts with the world.
- What was your favorite television show as a child? Touched by An Angel
- Are you allergic to any food? Not that I am aware of.
- What is one of your guilty pleasures? A nice long hot shower
- What is your favorite sport? Cheerleading
- What is your favorite season of the year? Spring
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? India is my ideal place. I learnt so much about India in my Missions class back in college. I would love to go there and make a difference in the lives of those over there.
- Tea or coffee? Tea
- What is the last book you read? My daughter’s Children’s Bible.
- What is your favorite comfort food? Chocolate
- If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy? A house
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I was adopted by my grandma.
- I really like tea.
- I believe in hard work.
- I love being a mommy.
- My husband is my best friend.
- I am afraid of bees but I love the outdoors.
- The thought of driving a vehicle gives me anxiety.
- I am still learning how to speak up for myself.
- I graduated from College with a B.S. in Christian Ministries.
- I never thought I’d be married or a mommy; but I’m glad I was wrong.
- I desire to make a difference in the lives of others.
11 Nominee’s. Keep up the good work everyone! (Sorry you all. I had trouble figuring out how many followers each blogger had. I nominated bloggers that that I really enjoy).
- soberandsaneish.wordpress.com (Sober and Sane(ish))
- klarionkall.com (Klarion Kall: A voice crying in the wilderness)
- heatherkopp.com (Heather Kopp: on the path of grace in my sober boots)
- holysneakers.wordpress.com (Holy Sneakers)
- tyleramanda.wordpress.com (TylerAmanda)
- murrydeath.wordpress.com (Why Georgia Why)
- stepheusebi.com ( Stephanie Eusebi Nutrition & Wellness)
- mermaidforaday.wordpress.com ( Mermaid fora Day)
- casuallyshort.wordpress.com (Casually Short)
- elisapreston.com (Life’s So Sweet)
- speaklyfe.wordpress.com (Speak Lyfe)
11 Questions For Nominated Bloggers:
- Cats or dogs?
- What has been the proudest moment in your life so far?
- What do you do to recover from a hard day?
- What is one thing that you would do if you knew you would not fail?
- How many languages do you know? What are they?
- What is something new that you are interested in learning?
- What has been a challenge that you are still trying to overcome?
- What is the most adventurous thing that you’ve ever done?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- If you could study anything in college, tuition paid in full, what would it be?
- If you had one word to describe yourself what would that one word be?