Today is day 4 of Alex Beadon’s “Feel Good Blogging Challenge”. The task is to share ten things that most people don’t know about me. HERE WE GO.
1. I am a slow learner with a very short term memory. Wait! What were we talking about?
2. I am not good at writing, but I write because I have so much to say. Punctuation is not my thing. (Was that comma suppose to go there?)
3. When I was in labor, I had an epidural and I regret it. On a positive note, I have one amazing little girl.
4. I can watch the same movie over and over, and I will still cry at the happy ending.
5. I am 27 years old, and I don’t know how to drive.
6. I struggled with my faith in Bible college.
7. At 18, I almost changed my name because I thought I wouldn’t be successful in life with it.
8. Speaking of my name it’s Quadriyyah and it’s an Islamic name that means strong. Although, I have been through a lot in life I don’t consider myself strong. I am just blessed that God carried me through.
9. My dad was a Muslim and when he was dying I chose to love him for who he was and to stop trying to convert him. I prayed for him to make the choice but I stopped trying to shove Christianity down his throat. I lived it, as best as I could, in front of him.
10. My life did not turn out like I envisioned. I did not dream of being married or of being a mom. I am both and I have discovered that God’s plans are much greater than my own.
Well, there you have it. I have shared ten things about myself. I encourage you to give it a try and then share the link below. I promise to check it out. 🙂