Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!
God has done so much for me and my family. Today is the best day to post things that I am thankful for.
I am thankful for:
1. God being God in my everyday life. I couldn’t make it a day without Him.
2. My husband who is my best friend. It is really nice going through life with him by my side.
3. My daughter. She is such a blessing to us. I know there was life before her but I can hardly remember it.
4. The family members on my side. I miss each of you! That includes my sisters, brothers, cousins, aunties, uncles, nieces, and nephews. You all live near and far but I haven’t forgotten you. I hope that all of you are well.
5. My in-laws. All of you that I’ve met over the years have been nothing but kind and inviting to me. I truly enjoy hearing so many stories and laughing with each of you.
6. My job. It isn’t the most glamorous job, by any means, but I like it. I enjoy meeting new customers and ones that I have already met before. I enjoy the challenge of working and I feel like my employees and I are like family in a way.
7. My church family. I appreciate all of you. Thank you for all of the prayers and support .
8. The many friends that I have made in my lifetime. We are all grown and busy living this “adult life “. I don’t talk that often on the phone and I am awful at keeping in touch via social media. I appreciate the phone calls that do take place between us whenever they do. I am lucky to have friends that when we finally do catch up it’s like we never missed a day.
9. Health and strength. I am so thankful to be healthy and able bodied. This truly is some thing that I don’t take for granted.
10. This blog. Although I am still figuring out what direction I am taking with it, I am thankful for this platform. It allows me to reach so many people from right where I am.
Tag you’re it! Let us know something(s) that you’re thankful for in the comment section below.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my shared thoughts. Please feel free to subscribe.